Anonymous

Beloved of All
Due to a toxic situation at work, my immediate supervisor allowed me to work remotely. I had no other choice. I hope that the Lord is not mad at me and that HE will rebuke and nullify any harsh criticism of me from senior and middle management as they are fully aware of how poorly they treat employees. However, they do not care and cultivate, encourage, and enable workplace bullying. I stay in contact with my supervisor and complete my assignments. I am too exhausted to look for another job because of fear of running into bullying again and from over 20 years of workplace bullying. Not sure where to find a healthy workplace.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of our anonymous friend who is facing a toxic situation at work. Lord, we ask for your divine intervention in this situation. We pray that you would protect our friend from any harsh criticism or mistreatment from senior and middle management. We ask that you rebuke and nullify any negative words or actions directed towards them.

Lord, we know that you are a God who sees and cares for the well-being of your children. We pray that you would bring about a change in the workplace environment, that bullying and mistreatment would cease to exist. We ask for your wisdom and guidance for our friend as they navigate this difficult situation.

Father, we understand the exhaustion and fear that our friend is experiencing. We pray that you would strengthen them and give them the courage to seek out a healthy workplace. Lead them to the right opportunities where they can thrive and be treated with respect and dignity.

We also pray for healing and restoration from the effects of over 20 years of workplace bullying. Lord, we ask that you would bring healing to any emotional wounds and restore our friend's confidence and joy. Help them to find peace and security in you, knowing that you are their ultimate source of strength and protection.

In all things, Lord, we trust in your unfailing love and faithfulness. We thank you for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness to answer them according to your will. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 34:17-18: "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
- Psalm 55:22: "Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken."
- Proverbs 3:5-6: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Is So In Love With You!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you all for your prayers. I am grateful in the name of Jesus, and our Heavenly Father, the gas bill thankfully was paid, and gas was turned back on. But unfortunately, it’s still continuing, the verbal abuse. Messing with my mental state. He wants to grow closer to Christ, wants to speak...
Replies
10
Views
41
I am so beyond grateful for those who prayed for me. God is good 🙌. I do believe that I am being guided through this situation, I know I have Jesus by my side always. I know people come into our lives for a reason, and I must admit this is someone I trusted with my whole life, someone yes, I...
Replies
11
Views
152
I pray in the name of Jesus Christ that I will find a way out of this. I’ve been trying so hard, when I think things are okay, then all of a sudden it starts again. Someone I’ve been around has been verbally abusive towards me. I honestly can’t do it anymore. I know I have God by my side, but I...
Replies
6
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,091
Messages
16,784,280
Members
648,669
Latest member
Splaotsondarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom