Pseustoetheia

Prayer Warrior
I am not feeling well. I have had a tough year and a lot of negative things occur to me. I am not a perfect person, but I try to be a good person and help others when needed. Please pray that I am emotionally restored and that my relationships are restored as well.
 
I am not feeling well. I have had a tough year and a lot of negative things occur to me. I am not a perfect person, but I try to be a good person and help others when needed. Please pray that I am emotionally restored and that my relationships are restored as well.
I pray for you. Lord touch your children restore our emotional stability and restore our relationships. In Jesus name I pray
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So, I've been praying, and went to the beach. I can't eat, sleep well, and feel so sick. I felt so much peace then worry about a girl. Any time I experience emotions. I can't name them or understand them. I feel suicidal thoughts that just remind me of childhood. I get therapy. I pray. I reach...
Replies
10
Views
166
I Am attacked by deep depression, oppression and emotional void. Thks for your prayer support!
Replies
11
Views
173
Hi my name is ### i am a nursing student these days feels like heavy and depressed i am in a stage where i almost wanted to kill myself due to the depression because i failed my ### nursing exams i feel like its the end of the world where i wanted to kill myself all i want is someone who can...
Replies
14
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,210
Messages
16,797,159
Members
649,767
Latest member
Krealterdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom