Dear lord change ### heart and let ### contact ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessedman

Prayer Partner
Dear lord change her heart and let her contact me today. I know I was wrong in abandoning her and I thought wrong about her. I was going through stuff in my life. She never once let me down when I was down. I have contacted her so many times but no answer from her. Lord I miss her so much. I am ready to tell her how much she means to me. I know you put someone good in my life. There is not a day that goes by that I am not thinking about her. We had lots of fun together. I want her back in my life, please give me another chance. This hurts not talking to her or even texting. When I had a bad day she was always there comforting me. Let me hear from her. I miss her and love her.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I pray that God answers your prayer that HE sees what you need. Remain steadfast and keep Him in your prayers.
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer with a yes and amen according to HIS perfect will and timing. Let’s Pray: God I join my faith with those who are praying over my prayer request and I ask in Jesus’ name that You will hear and answer my prayer according to Your will. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus! Amen, so be it! <><><> Please Pray This Financial Prayer: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17879-financial-prayer/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Hi parents do love me, but they don’t always understand me. They have unsuccessfully tried to put me working in zoos, but I have been bullied and discriminated and we tried to fight it. Other times I just don’t understand what I go through. Such as the sun and the humiliation...
Replies
6
Views
205
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
301
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! If you have been praying for me, I am truly grateful. I am so thankful for each time. We have brought my name in my situation before God’s throne of Grace and Mercy! Background: In 2022, my contract in Alaska was complete. I had secured a new job in...
Replies
8
Views
362
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,682
Messages
16,779,747
Members
648,213
Latest member
Araorteth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom