Dear Heavenly Father please be with ### today

YahshuaLovesUs

Faithful Servant
Dear Heavenly Father of our Salvation Yahshua HaMashiach Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I thank You for all Your loving kindness, your many blessings and your tender mercies. Please be with ### today. She has a job interview. Please cover her with Your blood. In Yahshua name I rebuke the spirit of anxiety from her. Please bless her with Your favor today at her interview. Just help her and be with her and work in her and ###'s life. Be with both of them as well as ### and ### at school and all of their activities. Yahshua name rebuke the antiChrist from ###. Reveal Yourself to him Father so he knows that You are the living God. Bless me with Your presence, protection, wisdom, knowledge and favor. Guidance through the Holy Spirit. She me Your glory this day and everyday. Please forgive us of our sins. I love You and I thank You in Jesus name I pray amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, May I humbly ask Your mighty powers to lift me up and give me a job that I can flourish again. Please Heavenly Father. Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
153
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for healing my cats; please kindly help me to rise again from my terrible downfall, please help me get the job that I can shine again with my years of experience in my field: I cried yesterday, I can still remember I was once a star, of course You had given me a...
Replies
9
Views
211
Dear Heavenly Father, I saw a video that says if I'm still breathing when I'm ### and over that You are not finished with me, please show me the way Father. Please forgive me for my sins in the past, and kindly renew me and continue to bless my family and my cats Thank You Father in the name of...
Replies
8
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,325
Members
649,272
Latest member
Calouford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom