Dear God, I know the plans you have for me are the

Le mar

Servant of All
Dear God
I know the plans you have for me are the best for me, I believe in you with my heart I pray ### does too I pray for his daughter ### and my children ### and ###, lord we are all blessed and loved, I pray that with all in our hearts that is going on we have truth respect loyalty honesty faithfulness and I pray sincerity lord I know you hear my heart I know you will help us please I pray, as today I been hurting but I am blessed sometimes we need rest I get that, I just don't want to feel lost they are my family and I pray just pray in you lord to hold us even if I must give all to you please help us thank you god Amen
 
♥May God in Jesus' name hear and answer your prayer request according to His perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Psalm 34:4 (NLT): I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me. He freed me from all my fears.

♥Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me to be head over hills in "love" and in "trust” with You. Show me how to walk in that love and trust. Deliver me from anything in my life that is trying to destroy my love for You and my trust in You. I agree with Your Word and confess You are my courage, strength, healer, deliver, friend, protector, provider, and so much more. Nothing can harm me. I have more than enough. I am the healed of the Lord. God all that I have asked of You and confessed in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. Let them see and know You are their courage, strength, healer, deliver, protector, provider, and all that the Word of God say that You are in their lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1) a girl who is a Christian who has backslidden from the faith. I don't know the whole story, but for some reason she won't reach out to me, perhaps because she doesn't know how to, as we haven't seen each other for a long while & we don't know each other all that much. I can relate to her in...
Replies
10
Views
121
Matthew 6:9-13) Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from...
Replies
8
Views
293
Dear God, I know that I have been struggling a lot recently but I ask that you help me to do well in my exam, lose weight, create a more serene environment in my home and also that you help me to develop my relationship. Amen
Replies
8
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,750
Messages
16,780,684
Members
648,312
Latest member
Cyriordeormen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom