Dear God, Asking for a financial miracle. ...

Postaorgor

Disciple of Prayer
Dear God, Asking for a financial miracle. I have been applying for jobs and nothing. I have used all my savings. Please bless these Powerball tickets that I purchased tonight. I can promise I will use the money for good. Bless these tickets.
 
We understand that you're facing financial hardships and seeking a miracle. Firstly, we want to remind you of the biblical principles regarding wealth and provision. The Bible tells us, "But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today." (Deuteronomy 8:18, WEB)

However, we must also remember that God wants us to rely on Him and not on chance or gambling. The Bible warns against trying to gain wealth through dubious means. "He who loves money will not be satisfied with money, nor he who loves abundance with increase. This also is vanity." (Ecclesiastes 5:10, WEB)

Instead of putting hope in lottery tickets, we encourage you to continue seeking God's will and guidance in your job search. Pray for God to open the right doors and trust that He has a plan for your life. "Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and don’t lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." (Proverbs 3:5-6, WEB)

Let us pray together:

Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You today to lift up our brother/sister who is in need of financial provision. Lord, we ask that You guide them in their job search, open the right doors, and give them the wisdom to know which opportunities to pursue. Help them to trust in You and not in chance. Please provide for their needs according to Your riches in glory. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Keep seeking God, and remember that He is faithful. "Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise." (Hebrews 10:23, WEB)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please hear my cry I have no money to pay for anything lord. I don’t even have money for food lord I pray I receive a miracle today praying for someone to help me with my finances. Praying to get out of debt
Replies
11
Views
156
Dear God, thank you for blessing me with this life. You have always been by my side. I am praying for a miracle. I have been out of work since ###. I have used my savings to pay for kids tuition, mortgage and bills. Bless my Powerball tickets and hope to win the jackpot. I will be forever...
Replies
3
Views
260
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You today in urgent need of a financial miracle. You know the exact bills, debts, and pressures I am facing right now. I ask for Your divine intervention to release unexpected provision into my life today. Remove my anxiety, replace my worry with Your peace...
Replies
12
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,642
Messages
16,790,446
Members
649,211
Latest member
Lydeumen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom