Dear Father in heaven. ### is in really bad condition at the

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
Dear Father in heaven.

### is in really bad condition at the moment. ### needs a liver donor. Father, I have faith that you will heal ### like you heal everyone in the world. Father I pray that you will let ### get a donor soon so that ### can come back to us.

I pray in Jesus' name Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
184
My Name is ### am contacting you from ###. I have been watching your program, after going to the gym my knees became very painful and swollen. I know that if I go to the doctors they advise me to have operations coz I had an operation on the left knee 30 years ago. Now, both the knees are in bad...
Replies
12
Views
281
Dear Father in Heaven, My family and I have been struggling with financial issues for a long time now. The enemy keeps taking from us. Even though I can still say we have never gone to bed hungry, but Lord our debt is getting more and the resources less. God we are tired and worn out. I am...
Replies
7
Views
624
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,855
Messages
16,781,496
Members
648,421
Latest member
Eldulnainfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom