Dear Father, I am in a lonely place. I am having terrible problems with arguments in my home with my Mom and baby Sister. Evil works so very hard here. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in this world! We are three Christian women and are constantly targeted with complete falsehoods against each other that have created these seasons of trials and tribulations. I know Jesus died for all of our sins past, present, and future. I feel a lot of pain as I wait upon the Lord. I love my Mom and my Sister so very much. The other part (return love and care from them) is and always will be in Your Hands Father. Please have Mercy on us when we make foolish mistakes and try to take control that only belongs to You. God is my Strength.
 
Dear Father, I am in a lonely place. I am having terrible problems with arguments in my home with my Mom and baby Sister. Evil works so very hard here. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in this world! We are three Christian women and are constantly targeted with complete falsehoods against each other that have created these seasons of trials and tribulations. I know Jesus died for all of our sins past, present, and future. I feel a lot of pain as I wait upon the Lord. I love my Mom and my Sister so very much. The other part (return love and care from them) is and always will be in Your Hands Father. Please have Mercy on us when we make foolish mistakes and try to take control that only belongs to You. God is my Strength W
I am praying for you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I pray in your name to be able to find my own place to move out of this house . ITs just too much of evil and wicked consistently . Its out of control if you ask me. Please protect me while I live here in Jesus might name amen and amen
Replies
16
Views
185
help with homework dear father i pray to find a new place i don't feel safe in Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
145
Dear Father, I pray the lady adopts the two cats. We need stability. I pray all.
Replies
10
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,979
Messages
16,783,050
Members
648,535
Latest member
Courtance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom