Prayeveryday

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me, my dad and stepmom (plus her family), my mom, my aunt and uncle, my son and granddaughter (and his girlfriend and her daughter), my daughter, my half-brother and his son, my half-brother and his wife and their daughter, my daughter, my half-daughter, my ex-wife, my other ex-wife, my cousin and her children, my cousin and her husband, my cousin and his wife and their children and grandchildren, my cousin and her husband and their child, plus all my distant relatives. I simply ask that God's Will be done in all of their lives. I ask this in the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Amen.
 
God bless you ### and all your loved ones.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless ### and loved ones with peace, prosperity and good health. I pray that You would also protect them from all evil and maladies. My Lord may You bless their spiritual walk and meet all of their needs, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
119
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
260
I am seeking prayer for reconciliation with my Sister in Christ. There is no genuine grievance between us; however, our relationship is being forcibly severed by a Deacon in our church who is deliberately estranging us. This situation has become a heavy burden to carry for me and my sister in...
Replies
7
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,343
Messages
16,798,419
Members
649,861
Latest member
Azairxuanlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom