Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please ...

Prayeveryday

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please keep me up in prayer. I’ve gone ### hours without a drop of alcohol. The withdrawal symptoms seem to come and go. I go from being weak and dizzy to almost fine, sweaty and anxious to almost fine, As soon as I think I’m feeling one way I start feeling another way. Please ask God to keep me healthy and to provide me with the strength, desire, and ability to stay away from the booze. Thanks. I ask this all in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
1 John 4:4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. -NKJV

My friend I stand with you and I pray over your petition in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus.

Heavenly Father I pray that You would bless Your child's spiritual walk, protecting and strengthening Your child from alcoholism. Father I humbly ask that Your child will overcome all challenges and all temptations, in Jesus precious name amen.
 
Great work. One day at a time. I prayed for God's strength, wisdom, comfort, health & freedom from addiction in Christ to continue & Phil 4:13 "I can do all things in Christ Who strengthens me". I prayed for your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Father sanctify today all who seek your mercy, grace, and truth.
In Jesus name.
Amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
143
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
265
I am seeking prayer for reconciliation with my Sister in Christ. There is no genuine grievance between us; however, our relationship is being forcibly severed by a Deacon in our church who is deliberately estranging us. This situation has become a heavy burden to carry for me and my sister in...
Replies
7
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom