Cut myself

Hungry4love357

Servant of All
Was cutting something with a knife and cut my finger pretty bad. Thank God my ### a shock trama nurse. Please pray for a quick healing and that I meet some new friends at church tonight. Pray the throbbing pain I feel in my left arm stops. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
God, you are the only one that has the power to answer your child's cry. Hear their cries and uplift them with your healing grace. We are giving you our faith but please answer our prayers. Thank you for giving us your son and for all of what you do for us.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I cut myself on a broken glass (hand/finger). Please pray that I will not panic and that it will heal very quickly. Bleeding totally stops. No infections and healed wound. No need for stitches.
Replies
9
Views
295
Hi everyone can you please pray to our lord and saviour Jesus Christ 🙏for my daughter and myself that we are not homeless and we can stay here till after Christmas till we can sort out housing for both of us , I lost my partner of ### years last year and I’m struggling mentally and physically...
Replies
11
Views
52
Dear god, i reall want to be put out of my misery, i feel like i have failed my timeline greately there is just no point in going forward i failed my parents being successful while they are alive, im ### no career... lonely life people are mean and bullies in this reality. my timeline has failed...
Replies
12
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,538
Messages
16,800,681
Members
650,058
Latest member
Cyraymorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom