Crisis And Hope

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jon310
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jon310

Guest
"Grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled, as to console;

to be understood, as to understand;

to be loved, as to love.

For it is in giving that we receive.

It is in pardoning that we are pardoned, and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life."

In my desperate isolation, at times I find it so hard to abide by those words. How to remove myself from my own life crisis so I can be open and available to the needs of others? Lately I've felt the last bit of hope within my soul slipping away, and as a result, a fear unlike any I have known haunts my waking hours. I would ask those who take time to read this to say a prayer for me.

Almighty God, grant that I will see beyond my situation, regardless of the darkness of my despair, and open my heart and mind to the needs of others. May we all walk in the peace of Your light this day. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Lord, Comfort this soul, it seems he is being attacked by the enemy bc he wants to be ###able. Increase his greatness, comfort him on every side. I, too, lost so much in ###-give this brother, FAVOR as a Shield, like you promise to those who are righteous, in Psalms. Let No Weapon Formed against him prosper anymore, in Jesus name, Amen
 
I will include you in my prayers ###

love ###. God Bless x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am currently in an extreme debt of arrears at my banking institution and other private lenders,hence the reason i am kindly and humbly asking for urgent miracle prayers to open doors and create opportunities for me to get through this drastic financial crisis. I am desperately in need of...
Replies
11
Views
128
I have been overwhelmed by so many things lately, and the stress has caused severe sleep problems, which have affected my work efficiency. Tomorrow, I am facing a significant financial loss, and I have been even more restless and unable to sleep these past few days. My family depends entirely on...
Replies
6
Views
148
Thank you for your prayers. My husband’s admission foe his ### doesn’t go well. He is not compliant and he is still so angry with me. I am devastated. God help me and him amen
Replies
14
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,059
Messages
16,818,226
Members
651,158
Latest member
Bhlarayrion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom