Coming to Your house of worship.

I want to attend church faithfully.
I want to follow Jesus all the way to heaven.
I want to do what He did.
He went to the house of the Lord to pray.
As a child He was found talking to the elders of the church.
I want to walk in the steps of Jesus.
My heart belongs to Him alone.
My song to Him is this.
Praise, honor and glory be unto You.
Forever and ever I shall praise Thy name.


I was glad when they said unto me. Let us go into the house of the Lord.
Psalm 122:1
 
I want to attend church faithfully.
I want to follow Jesus all the way to heaven.
I want to do what He did.
He went to the house of the Lord to pray.
As a child He was found talking to the elders of the church.
I want to walk in the steps of Jesus.
My heart belongs to Him alone.
My song to Him is this.
Praise, honor and glory be unto You.
Forever and ever I shall praise Thy name.


I was glad when they said unto me. Let us go into the house of the Lord.
Psalm 122:1
Amen
 
I want to attend church faithfully.
I want to follow Jesus all the way to heaven.
I want to do what He did.
He went to the house of the Lord to pray.
As a child He was found talking to the elders of the church.
I want to walk in the steps of Jesus.
My heart belongs to Him alone.
My song to Him is this.
Praise, honor and glory be unto You.
Forever and ever I shall praise Thy name.


I was glad when they said unto me. Let us go into the house of the Lord.
Psalm 122.1
It is the best place to be while we have breath because without the Lord we are nothing and the devil will make us all depressed, sad and discouraged. Enter into the house of the Lord with praise in your heart. He will bless your life, heal you from anything satan has brought and will lead your steps towards heaven.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🌎🌍🌏 God You Rule Over Nations Ps 24:1, Restrain Evil, Dan 10:13, Guide Leaders, Prov 21:1, YOUR House of Prayer FOR ALL Nations, Isa 56:7, Mk 11:17, Salvation of ALL PEOPLE, Rulers and ALL in Authority, 1 Tim 2:1-5... 🙏 Father, we confess with the great multitude in heaven, shouting praise, The...
Replies
11
Views
164
🌎🌍🌏 God You Rule Over Nations Ps 24:1, Restrain Evil, Dan 10:13, Guide Leaders, Prov 21:1, YOUR House of Prayer FOR ALL Nations, Isa 56:7, Mk 11:17, Salvation of ALL PEOPLE, Rulers and ALL in Authority, 1 Tim 2:1-5... 🙏 Father, we confess with the great multitude in heaven, shouting praise, The...
Replies
12
Views
158
  • Article Article
For You alone are holy, You alone are worthy, You deserve the glory.... Jesus You alone. We bow down before Your holy presence today and will in the future. For You o Lord alone are worthy of all praise. To honor, to praise, to glorify the Lord help us act in a way that lives to high ideals...
Replies
1
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,485
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom