College!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

love is great

Guest
I'm leaving for college this week so just give me the strength to deal with all the changes and help me share God's word throughout my campus, which is not Christian, and also pray that I keep my morals strong and that I can be an example to others at my new school!
 
Heavenly Father, place a hedge of protection around this young person's heart, mind, soul & body and bless them to remember your commands. Your Word is a light for their path and if they don't look to the left or to the right of your will, they'll have a successful life. Surround them with others who are strong in the Lord & worship and study the Bible in Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Oh Yes Lord this is a big change in a life right now. Protect their person so that they can be strong and endure the temptations and challenges that lie ahead of them. I pray for you to cover them with your Band of angels and guardians of protection during this upcoming school year. Please God let this servant of yours be guided and led daily by your presence and your Holy Spirit directing every action and word so that they can be a light and shine for you in others.

In your name I PRAY

aMEN AND aMEN
 
Please Lord give adjustments to this student helping to concentrate on her work at school and her life focusing on being a helper to others we ask this in Jesus name. Amen
default_wall.gif
.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter who has just started college. She is lonely and struggling emotionally with low self confidence after a rough first week.
Replies
8
Views
126
I have prayed some of the prayers that you sent me and I don't feel at peace. I have my driving lesson once a week and have my ### to focus on. I feel that I need to put my health first. It's the cost of getting to college aswell. In terms of my relationships I'm not involving myself with...
Replies
10
Views
154
I would like some wise counsel about whether I should return to college or not. My stomach stops going tight when I say to myself that I'm not going to return. I was also finding the work really difficult. It was stressing me out.
Replies
12
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,929
Messages
16,793,766
Members
649,502
Latest member
Chruyranwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom