College

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

C.J.

Guest
Please pray for me I really need help in college I have made mistakes in the past but I finally realize and understand this blessing for what it is I don't want to lose it now. Please pray that I make it out of this summer and make it to and through this semester. Please pray that G-D makes a way for me. I know that there is power in prayer, I hope that someone does pray for me I know that it will help.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like some wise counsel about whether I should return to college or not. My stomach stops going tight when I say to myself that I'm not going to return. I was also finding the work really difficult. It was stressing me out.
Replies
12
Views
258
The courses that I will be studying at college will be English and maths. I will study for 2 hours on a Tuesday and 2 hours on a Thursday. I would like to go to university to be a mental health nurse. Please pray for me.
Replies
9
Views
119
Praise lord iam ### I attend my interview for msc urology in ###..so I don't know that college I will select or not pray for me I need to do pg..in that college pray for me
Replies
11
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,669
Messages
16,791,125
Members
649,244
Latest member
Doriarkarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom