Exaragorazinoi

Disciple of Prayer
Please I need prayer, I need help, I don't know what to do anymore. I threw away my life, I ruined the body God has given to me. I don't blame anyone else for my life, I know it's all my fault for ruining it, for throwing it away. I cannot do the things I'm supposed to be doing and so easily do the things that I should not be doing, I do not read my Bible, I do not pray often enough, and I am not in contact with Christians. I claim to be a Christian but let God down every single second of the day. I don't think God can still care for me, after I turned my back on Him again and again, I really don't think I can come back from this.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear brother ###. Lord, he is feeling lost and burdened by the weight of his past mistakes and the ways he has strayed from Your path. We ask for Your divine intervention and grace to touch his heart and renew his spirit.

Father, Your Word tells us in 1 John 1:9 that "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." We pray that ### feels the truth of this promise deeply and knows that Your forgiveness is always available to him.

Lord, we ask that You help him to find the strength to turn away from the things that are not of You and to seek Your face earnestly. Guide him to read Your Word and to pray more often, drawing closer to You each day. Surround him with a community of believers who can support and encourage him in his walk with You.

In Romans 8:38-39, we are reminded that nothing can separate us from Your love. Help ### to understand that Your love for him is unwavering and that he can always come back to You, no matter how many times he has turned away.

We pray for healing and restoration in his life, that he may fully embrace the new life You offer through Jesus Christ. May he find peace, hope, and purpose in You once again.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Nagging feelings of guilt can be debilitating and paralyzing, and I’m sorry about how you’re feeling, friend. I just said a prayer for you. May the Lord’s comfort and peace surround you – I know that He loves and cares for you. Should you ever need a listening ear, Focus on the Family has free licensed counselors that you can call at 1-800-###-####. A friend of mine found them very caring and understanding. Also, you may find some helpful information at this link. Hang in there!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Protection of 🇺🇸 Sunday & Beyond Rom 11:25 USA Resists Rising Global Antisemitism, Persecution of Christians, Earth Help Woman by Swallowing False Doctrine & Persecution of Dragon Rev 12:16 Government Restrains Evil Rom 13:1-4 No Bribery Isa 33:15 🙇🏻Father -- it just turned 9/11 here and I...
Replies
10
Views
108
I need a physician with the eyes of Yahwey Rapha and divine healing intercession to deliver me from skin parasite urgent im new also and don't know how to use this sighr yet need Christian outreach
Replies
12
Views
135
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 107:26 – “They mounted up to the heavens and went down to the depths; in their peril their courage melted away.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 107:26 vividly describes the experience of sailors caught in a violent storm...
Replies
10
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom