At ###, Please Pray

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God, resolve physical pain and fatigue. I pray lab results, blood pressure and all findings are good and simply solve my physical and anxiety problems. I pray wisdom for me, doctor, lab personnel and all involved. I ask for smooth visit, not distressing like before. Thank You God, for healing me simply and finally. In Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for the conversation with the new doctor at the perfect time, and that she will swiftly gain immediate understanding, focus on what truly matters, and wholeheartedly agree to help me with a smooth and problem-free tapering of a heavy medication. Pray that God truly grants me favor in this...
Replies
9
Views
111
My son ### has a doctor appointment today and going is very hard for him mentally. Please pray and ask God if my son can get himself ready and mentally and physically handle the appointment. Please let them understand him with kindness. Please pray that if he has to do a blood test that God will...
Replies
10
Views
74
I have been searching for a job for the past month, and a few days ago, an opportunity I have been dreaming and praying for opened up at ###: ### Director, ### Process Development. I applied immediately with all my heart and hope. Please pray for me that, if this opportunity is meant for me, God...
Replies
12
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,596
Members
651,082
Latest member
Kleodareinhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom