Good Sabbath Day People of God!

God doesn't even hear the prayers of the wicked, let alone answer them. But, Here's what I have found out: I have found out that there are two things that God simply cannot ignore: a humbled heart, and a contrite (repentant) spirit. THANK YOU LORD.

I am so very grateful that God, not only heard my prayer, but He answered my prayer, on behalf of the city of ###, on August 29, 2017 and, shortly thereafter, after five days of none-stop rain, not only did the rain stop; but, at the time of day when the sun should've been going down, it actually came out [### Prayer]. I wouldn't have wanted it attributed to my record any other way. I would much rather be guilty of praying for someone, than punitively seeking "my own" vengeance against them.

Even so, even as a city, sometimes you have to go through the process to get to the promise. Can somebody say Canaan?
​
AMEN SOMEBODY?​

I speak about the response that I have received in ### because they're so eerily and scripturally accurate to God’s predictions if how they would react. Still, shame on my hometown for being of so little faith as to brazenly engage in ungodly, ritualistic, foolishness, while, as is written in Ezekiel, God allows other cities to walk away with the blessings that should have been theirs. Instinctively, I was just trying to keep them from destroying their own city; again, "as it is written," they will do because of the very same foolish rebellion. The LORD rebuke the foolishness. In Jesus' name. Amen.

​
💯​

​
.​
 
May the Lord bless your life as you continue to obey the voice of the Lord. Pray without ceasing. Trust Him wherever you are. Follow the Light that shines before us. Trust the Lord when the road is rough and hard to walk. He will give you strength to continue on to heaven's gates.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer has been answered,I finally got myself a new job starting on Sept ###. Thank everyone for praying for me.
Replies
15
Views
114
Turning suffering into sacred artwork. ### years of asylum, no permission to work, and zero aid have not stopped my mission. Having completed advanced theological education, I am illustrating all ###,### verses of the Bible. Your prayers for my legal release from refugee status and your support...
Replies
8
Views
15
Thankful my neighbor who has been blasting bass for 5 years on weekends to 430AM on weekends. The neighbors are now equipped with the city ordinance in hand and can communicate with authority objectively vs emotionally. The neighbors are empowered. My ### has been strained and its painful..neeed...
Replies
11
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,380
Messages
16,787,620
Members
648,957
Latest member
Galaerlelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom