4 year old with ###

Vymryx

Servant
There’s a ### year old girl possibly with life threatening blood cancer. Please pray for the child for healing (if needed) and salvation including the latter for those around the child.

Thank you.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Friend I pray with you.

Heavenly Father I ask that You would greatly bless the petition that's before You, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### year old daughter is out of control. She is mean, disrespectful, and she won't work. She refuses to accept responsibility for her actions. She threatens me relentlessly. She has been in trouble with the law multiple times. I know she's drinking and lying about it. She screams in my face...
Replies
10
Views
205
Please pray for my son who is going through a horrible custody battle over his ### year old son. He hasn’t been able to see his son in a month. He was taking his son to church and a wonderful Children’s Sunday school class. He is a devoted and loving and responsible father who is being treated...
Replies
10
Views
147
Dear all, This is to inform you that my office colleague, ###, is going through an extremely difficult time with his ###-year-old daughter, ###. Contact Number - ###/ ###🙏 ### has been diagnosed with ###, which has unfortunately spread to multiple parts of her body, including the ###, ###, ###...
Replies
13
Views
402
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,597
Messages
16,801,133
Members
650,123
Latest member
Brtoarath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom